The following information is an illustrative guide only and is based upon a typical property valued at around £350,000.00. The figures do not represent a quote or estimate. Our fees cover all the work required to complete the sale of your property.
- Legal fee* – £975.00 plus VAT (Total £1,170.00 inclusive of VAT)
- Official copy registered entries and filed plan – £6.00
- Official copy of registered documents from Land Registry – £3.00 each
- Fee for each Administration charge and bank transfer fee – £30 plus VAT (£36.00 inclusive of VAT)
- VAT payable at the current tax rate
- Fee to obtain replies to Leasehold Property Enquiry form from Landlord or Managing Agent could range from between £200.00 – £450.00
* Our fee assumes that:
- this is a standard transaction and that no unforeseen matters arise including for example (but not limited to) a defect in title which requires remedying prior to completion or the preparation of additional documents ancillary to the main transaction
- this is the assignment of an existing lease and is not the grant of a new lease
- the transaction is concluded in a timely manner and no unforeseen complication arise
- all parties to the transaction are co-operative and there is no unreasonable delay from third parties providing documentation
- no indemnity policies are required. Additional disbursements may apply if indemnity policies are required.