We are a small friendly team:
Phil is a qualified solicitor who joined Lings Solicitors in 2013 dealing with private client and commercial matters, and specialises in:
- Will writing;
- tax and succession planning;
- the administration of estates
- applying for a Grant of Representation;
- the creation, management and termination of trusts;
- powers of attorney and co-ownership of property.
- landlord and tenant matters
- lease extensions
- residential and commercial conveyancing.
Carla is a Chartered Legal Executive (FCILEx) who joined Lings Solicitors in 2019. Carla became a Partner in the firm in December 2021.
Carla is a Private Client lawyer who is familiar with all areas of Wills, Trust and Probate administration including:
- Will writing;
- Tax and succession planning;
- Administration of estates
- Applying for a Grant of Representation;
- Creation, management and termination of trusts;
- Powers of attorney
- Co-ownership of property
Carla is also a registered Dementia Friend.
Stephen has practised as a solicitor in Sussex for over 25 years. Calm, confident and knowledgeable, Stephen is familiar with all aspects of family law, including:
- Divorce and separation;
- Financial remedy proceedings;
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements;
- Protection from domestic violence;
- Disputes concerning children.
Stephen offers an initial appointment for a fixed fee and a competitive hourly rate. He is a member of the Law Society’s Family Law Panel (Advanced)
Justine is our Consultant Litigation Solicitor, she is highly experienced and has practised for more than 20 years in high – profile firms where she has advised both business and private clients.
With extensive experience in all areas of litigation, Justine deals with:
- commercial disputes,
- commercial landlord and tenant disputes,
- residential property possession claims,
- boundary disputes and adverse possession claims,
- co-ownership property disputes,
- contentious probate matters,
- contractual disputes,
- debt recovery,
- employment settlement agreements, and
- personal injury.
Outside of work, Justine plays competitive netball and ladies softball cricket, as well as being mum to three boys.
Deanne is a locum Chartered Legal Executive (FCILEx).
Deanne is a Private Client lawyer and can advise on areas including Succession Planning; the Administration of Estates and Trusts; Wills; Trusts; Inheritance Tax; Powers of Attorney; Co-ownership of Property (including Declarations of Trust) and strategies to protect assets.
Deanne has worked in the legal sector for 20 years, including as a Partner at two law firms; she prides herself on her friendly but professional approach.
Deanne acts for clients of all ages but has achieved both the Older Client Care in Practice and the Older Client Care in Law Awards from Solicitors for the Elderly, thereby achieving the status of a Full Accredited Member. Membership is reserved for lawyers who can demonstrate a higher level of knowledge and skill in assisting clients in later life.
Jess The Office Dog
Jess specialises in: meeting, greeting, tail wagging and being cute.
Contact Lings Solicitors for legal advice in Worthing.
If you are looking for help with a legal problem, then please call us on 01903 700303. We will be happy to help you.